I am a volunteer for a cancer charity for Look Good Feel Better (LGFB) which provide support for women and teenagers suffering from the side effects of cancer treatment.
For over 20 years Look Good Feel Better have dedicated to improving the wellbeing and self-confidence of people undergoing treatment for any type of cancer.
LGFB is fortunate to be supported by many leading companies from the beauty and fragrance industry as well as other organisations.
- Skincare and makeup workshops for women and teenagers with cancer
- Available through over 80 hospitals and cancer care centres across the UK
- Over 110,000 people supported in the UK since 1994
- 16 million supported through 26 countries worldwide
- Masterclasses offered through support groups and other organisations
- Self help “confidence kit” and web based support
Want to know more? Visit www.lookgoodfeelbetter.co.uk
If you are interested in raising money for Look Good Feel Better in the form of a “Girls Pamper Night In” please contact me.